Our youth can't succeed without your support.
We enjoy support from generous individuals like YOU and
- Golden State Warriors Foundation
- Office of San Francisco District Attorney - Neighborhood Justice Fund
- The Kapor Center for Social Impact - College Bound Brotherhood
- The Marcus Foster Education Fund
- The Mission Community Beacon Center
- Bayview Rotary Club
- San Francisco Department of Children Youth and Families
Help get our youth to college with your tax-deductible gift:
- For $25, one young person will enjoy a month’s worth of healthy dinners at our after-school program
- For $75, five young people will be able to participate in a cultural enrichment activity.
- For $250, five youth will be able to take the SAT exam, a college assessment test required to apply to a four-year university.
- For $500, 20 students can participate in two leadership activities.
- For $1000, 50 students can visit a local college campus.